Personal recount

We’ve been working on personal and here I made one.

CBB 

First, it took a month to pack for CBB. 

We packed a fan, candy, foldable boxes, a ton of clothes, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, and lots more! Then, I had to drive there. It took 53 minutes.  ( CBB is in Quebec ) 

On the drive we saw mountains with rain clouds on top, so we saw the shadows of the clouds on the mountains.

Next, I stayed there for 2 weeks. I was excited to stay there for 2 weeks

Then we had a cold everywhere in CBB so I got sick and my whole cabin! I had to sleep in the infirmary. It was very annoying. My brother was also sick so I was not alone. My brother wrote like 12 pages to my parents. Well, I wrote 1. We went to the waterfront every Thursday and Tuesday we went water skiing, canoeing and kayaking. 

After 2 weeks in nature, we went back home and the ride was 57 minutes. If you stay more than three weeks you get home by going to the OJCS then dropping you off there(only if you live in Ottawa)

Finally, It was such a fun adventure in CBB. Next year I will go for a month and it might extend to 5 weeks.6

THE SKIING TRIP(AND MY BIRTHDAY!)

(we were there for more than 5 hours!)

We drove there. I felt a little nervous but really happy. We got there and then rented some skis. We went skiing in blue, green, and black after I did stunts, I saw a kid that was unconscious and might’ve had a broken foot! Then we took a break in the car. I had an apple sandwich and some raisins) then I realized we could watch it there with the phone holder. My dad said it was a good idea then we found a ski hill for free so we went there and it takes like 7 minutes to get down.

After 2 hours I went back home and then I went to the tree and got my presents. I was so happy! That was my skiing trip

One thought on “Personal recount