New computer

Mom and dad,

As you know I have a computer that is slowly breaking and before it breaks please let me get one. Hello my name is Liam Mordel and I NEED A NEW COMPUTER.

So as you know my computer is breaking, my computer is breaking because it somehow got a virus so then I tried to fix it, but it did not work so I tried to fix it but I made it worse. So now every few minutes or hours something gets deleted randomly and then soon it will delete my whole account, which then there is no point in my computer. 

Having a better computer in school is probably having a better education. Hypothetically, let’s say that all of my homework can only be finished online and if my computer refuses to work, I can’t do it which probably effects my grades. 

Last reason, it would also make me more happy, because as you know I like to play video games. So having a better computer can upgrade my gaming to a new level, so please can I have the computer. I want this computer so bad, I would just buy the computer with my own money.

In conclusion, having a better computer not only makes your grades better it can also make you more happy. So thank you for listening mom and dad (and remember I want this computer SO BAD!)  

One thought on “New computer

1. Hi Blaze,

I liked reading your persuasive letter about needing a new computer. It can be frustrating when your computer doesn’t work properly. You do not want to lose any of your schoolwork when your computer glitches. My old computer used to glitch and it was very slow. My new computer is faster and better. I do not play games on my computer but I imagine a new computer would help bring up your gaming level. I hope you persuaded your parents to buy you a new computer.

Keep on blogging!
    Mrs. Bennett 🙂