How to make a mini parade float

Problem: Can I make a parade float that can hold 100g? Can it go more than 50cm down a ramp?

Hypothesis: I think I can make a parade float that can hold 100g and travel at least 50cm

1.Start off with one piece of cardboard about 18cm wide and 27cm in width then take balls with holes in them.

1. Take  two wooden sticks about 5mm in width and in length is about 30cm
  2. Take the cardboard and look on the side of it, after look on the side stuff the stick through it

4.Take the balls with the holes stick the stick in one of the holes, after you do that put an elastic right in front of each ball (so the ball doesn’t go out ) 

5.the take a toilet paper tube about 22cm long, then take a piece of cardboard in width about 19cm and of or how long they are 16 cm

6.Take the toilet paper tube then put it on the piece of cardboard then circle the paper tube then cut out the hole then put the tube in the hole

7.Then hot glue around the tube take a small cup then glue it on top of the tube after it all dries up hot glue the cardboard to the platform

8.Get ANOTHER piece of cardboard in width about 13cm, then in length is about 22cm then hot glue it to the platform and the other cardboard piece

9.Then glue paper outside of the parade float, then draw whatever you want on the paper after you do that take a straw then a bamboo skewer tape the straw to the cardboard 

1. Take a bamboo skewer and put it in the straw, after take a piece of paper and draw any flag you want on when your done drawing tape it to the straw and bamboo skewer
  2. Take any marker and start drawing on it when you’re done it will end up like this.   
  3. Test the float.

RESULTS:  I made it go 190 cm and it could hold 200g.

This is the tank parade float that you made!!!;)