My cookie Excavation

Hello today i will be talking about how i did my cookie excavation in science class, before we get into this. I want to tell you what a geologist is, a geologist is a scientist in rocks and sometimes inspects the rocks, cool things they do. They go to an active volcano and they find rocks,When they get a rock they inspect it, and when they do that they can tell when the volcano is going to erupt. That was my little talk about what geologists are. Now about the cookie excavation,

To start i got to choose a cookie, i chose the Cara-milk one (it’s a type of cookie with caramel chocolate chips) I excavated the cookie meaning I took out the chocolate chips. I had two cookies to excavate.  i had to predict what i would get, so i wrote 12 on the first and fourteen on the second that was my prediction, so on my first cookie i got about 16 chocolate chips, and for the second i got 17,

Conclusion, i got 16 on the first one, and i thought there would be 12, And on the second cookie i got 17, and i thought there would be 14

Here are some pictures of me and VIDEO